Sharjah Company Formation
Ras Al Khaimah, only 45 minutes away from business hub Dubai is the fast becoming investment destination by choice of investors from across the globe. RAK free zones give exceptional opportunities to register a shop in Ras Al-Khaimah. Businesses in the free zones are entertained from special economic status which helps them operate with minimum number of hassles.
Benefits of Sharjah Freezone
- 100% foreign ownership is allowed
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits is allowed.
- Zero personal or corporate income taxes, customs duties, import/export taxes.
- Very little restrictions on recruiting labour.
- Shared services and synergies with other companies in the free zone.
- No bureaucratic red-tape.
- State of the art infrastructure.
Freezones in Sharjah:
- Hamriyah Free Zone
- Sharjah Airport International Free Zone
Sharjah Business License
Free Zones registration in Sharjah is cost effective and liberal in issuance of residence visas. The Emirate of Sharjah has made two Free Zones offering 100% ownership to foreign investors. The Free Zone businesses are also qualified for getting their employees sponsored by UAE residence visas. For hassle free and quick service for company licensing, Sharjah free zones are the best for setting up of business. Best ports and an airport as well as the regular favorable advantages of UAE security, limited liability, tax exemption and asset protection makes Sharjah a perfect destination for investors. Most GCC Citizen and Asians love to operate their company in Sharjah.